Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Wow!!!! One Year Anniversary

Wow! I am very stunned that this project has been alive for an entire year. By now, most volunteer projects are completely abandoned and left to dig their own graves. I'm very very thankful for everyone who has contributed their own precious time towards this project. It's really awesome! Currently, progress has been going quite slow. Two of our most important animators are no longer able to work with us, which means that we need replacements. If you are interested in contributing towards the project then you are welcome to do so. Remember, the more people we get, the faster the movie will be released. We seriously would love it if you joined our team. Just imagine knowing that you have helped build a quality short film that people will love. You can email me at gsaldanha2@gmail.com if you are interested in any way. That's about it for this week - I just wanted to give everyone an update concerning what was happening since I know it has been several months since I have posted anything.

JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment